In this episode, we will be discussing using transcription to help thwart hackers. upgrading PowerShell, WMIC, Windows Terminal, PowerShell Wet or Dry, and the PowerShell Summit.
- How To Use Automatic PowerShell Transcription (itprotoday.com)
- Do You Like Your PowerShell Wet or Dry? (techgenix.com)
- Support windows terminal to be run with different user credentials. · Issue #6305 · microsoft/terminal · GitHub
- Microsoft starts killing off WMIC in Windows, will thwart attacks (bleepingcomputer.com)
- Why you should consider an upgrade from PowerShell 5.1 to 7 (techtarget.com)
- PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit 2022